Category 5 Labour Management work with a range of clients across Mining, Marine and Civil Industries throughout Perth and surrounding areas.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
We are currently seeking High Pressure Water Blasters and Vactruck operators to join experienced Industrial Services teams for our Karratha, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Henderson, Kwinana and Pinjarra sites.
You will be assisting and or operating Vac Trucks if have suitable HR License & Light Vehicles, so a C Class license as a minimum but HR licence is prefered. Previous experience with High Pressure Water Blasting is a bonus but full training provided. This is a shift work position on a rotating roster once settled in a crew. Also, FIFO positions available and being local to Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Henderson, Kwinana or Pinjarra area will be beneficial.
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Minimum C Class License required.
- HR / MC License prefered
- High Pressure Water Jetting Ticket or experience
- Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets.
- VAC Truck Operators
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
- Have the ability to undertake physically demanding work
- Great work ethic, understand the importance of turning up to work
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and safe manner
- Be willing to start immediately if requested
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you meet the above criteria, please apply now with your current resume. If you have any questions, please call our Bunbury office on (08) 6 555 777 9 OR email email@example.com. Note that we are moving quickly on this role so do not delay if you are interested. APPLY NOW!!
- Training Provided
- Local Work
- Weekly Pay