Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are currently seeking Trade Assistants and Operators to join experienced Industrial Services teams on sites in Kwinana. Daily tasks are varied, so you must have a flexible approach to the scope of work. Duties include but are not limited to; high pressure water jetting and manual descaling, vacuum loading, and operating equipment such as forklifts, high pressure water jetting units, and vacuum trucks.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain secure local work with a respected global employer, where training and development are encouraged, and progression is available to candidates aiming for leadership positions.
To be considered applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Drivers Licence (HR Licence preferred)
- Site experience e.g. mining or construction.
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets or willing to obtain.
- Fit and able to do physically demanding work.
- Strong safety awareness.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Experience with a respected global employer with future career opportunities.
- Specific on the job training.
- Regular, consistent local work.
- Weekly pay cycle.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now!
- Ongoing, casual opportunity.
- Local to the Kwinana area.
- Training and development opportunities.