Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Mining, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
We are currently taking applications from High Pressure Water Jetting Operators for our client’s Industrial Services business in Kalgoorlie. Within these positions is an opportunity to create a long term career with attractive pay and conditions.
The roles are varied, duties include but are not limited to:
- General structural hosing
- Operate Vacuum Truck to supervisor’s instructions
- High-pressure water jetting
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Hazard reporting
- Supportive and close knit team
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Weekly pay
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- HR Licence (essential)
- HPWJ Ticket (essential)
- Working at Heights and Confined Space (Desirable)
- Commitment to maintaining safe work practices
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for casual-rostered work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Exciting opportunity to gain mine site experience
- Potential for permanency for the right person!