Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client owns, operates and maintains a diverse fleet of late model cranes and offer many years of on the ground industry experience, priding themselves on a professional all in one customer service.
We are now currently seeking applications for a Mobilisation Administrator.
Your duties include, but are not limited to;
- Mobilising labour (employees and contractors) to client sites
- Site mobilisations and demobilisation as per clients requirements
- Arranging inductions and medicals
- Organising flights and accommodation
- Maintain company registers and spread sheets
- General administration duties
The role will also provide back-up support for the current administration team and will receive additional training in their areas where required.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Specific on the job training
- Potential to go permanent – with an attractive salary that includes additional living allowances
- Friendly, close knit team environment
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time-management skills with ability to prioritise tasks.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Excel.
- Have at least 3+ years’ experience in mobilisation / administration or scheduling.
- Able to adapt well to a changing work environment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you meet the above criteria, please apply now with your current resume. For the right candidate, this will be a permanent role after an initial casual period. APPLY NOW!