Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding.
Category Five Port Hedland are currently seeking an Occupational Health and Safety Specialist for a Hedland Residential position. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and practices including knowledge of the Occupational Safety and Health Act and its application in the work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated facilitation, training, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills including the ability to work under time constraints without supervision.
- Possession of a current C or C-A class driver’s licence and ability to travel within the region as required including overnight stays
- Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of occupational safety and health, injury prevention/workers compensation programs within a multidisciplinary service organisation.
- Attainment of, or substantial progress towards, formal qualification in Occupational Safety and Health. (Desirable)
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
If you would like to express your interest for this role with Category Five, please Apply Now!
- Local To Port Hedland
- Ongoing Position
- Ongoing training