Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are currently seeking experienced operators to join a waste facility in the Busselton region. Preferably have MC/HC License but minimum HR will be accepted. Previous experience on loaders with both bucket and forks, Roller, compactor and Hook lift bin trucks. Would be expected to do some Semi work if had relevant license. We need multi skilled candidates who can work in a team environment or autonomously. Early starts and weekend work available with possible overtime.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain secure local work with a respected employer, where training and development are encouraged, and progression is available to candidates aiming for leadership positions.
To be considered applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Drivers License HR min (MC/HC License preferred)
- Site experience e.g. Transfer Station, Landfill or rubbish collection.
- Current Loader, Roller tickets or demonstratable experience
- White Card
- Customer Service skills, communication and positivity.
- Fit and able to Labour if required.
- Strong safety awareness.
- Be able to provide National Police Clearance.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Experience with a respected global employer with future career opportunities.
- Specific on the job training.
- Regular, consistent local work.
- Weekly pay cycle.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now!
- Flexible Conditions
- Local to Busselton
- Immediate Start