Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Currently taking applications for casual Production Labourers to join our client’s Port Hedland Operations team on-site BHP. Your duties can include, but are not limited to;
- General structural hosing; including conveyors and chutes.
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Identify and report Hazards
- Where applicable, operating of fix plant equipment; including ship loaders, reclaimers and and stackers
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
- Specific on the job training
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Exposure to BHP sites; a great way to gain experience on-site
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian drivers licence, HR preferable
- Current MSIC (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions
- Commitment to maintaining safe work practices
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for an opportunity to join Category 5, then ‘Apply Now’.
- BHP Inducted desirable, we are willing to induct for the right candidate!
- Possible Sportsman Roster
- Residential role (no FIFO) – Port Hedland