Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns
Our Client is proud to provide pathways to individual, family and community wellbeing. They centre on building safe, strong, secure and inclusive communities that collaboratively empower individuals and families across Western Australia to lead fulfilling lives.
This role is required to provide project support across the three workstreams, assisting the Senior Service Delivery Project Manager.
The applicant will be responsible for leading the land, housing and built-form construction activities of the agency.
- maintaining and delivering the dwellings and assets required to enable the Department of Communities to deliver its services;
- delivering affordable and diverse land and built-form housing to support the efficient functioning of the Western Australian housing market; and
- creating and recreating the diverse and inclusive communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shapes and manages strategy by Contributing to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of project management policies, procedures, templates and tools.
- Achieves results by Compiling reports for monitoring and reporting of risks associated with assigned projects. Monitors project outcomes to ensure benefits are achieved. Undertakes (either individually or as project lead) reasonably simple project/s, and/or supports components of larger more significant projects, to investigate issues and/or develop and implement initiatives.
- Maintains key project documentation and manages document and version control for allocated projects including schedules, plans, registers, change requests, project status reports and financial tracking.
- Ability to build productive relationships
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now. If you have any questions, please call Michelle on 91734116 or email email@example.com
- Fantastic opportunity
- Local To Port Hedland
- Be Part of a high preforming Team