Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Currently seeking a Rail Grinding Quality Control Reporting Officer The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
To Be considered, applicants must possess the following criteria:
- Understanding of quality control and reporting on conformance verse non-conformance.
- Ability to provide detailed reporting.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft word and excel.
- Rail back ground knowledge would be desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised.
- Trade or engineering back ground desirable.
- C class drivers license.
- How to operate and maintain a 4×4 certificate.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and ensuring all work practices are reflective of our Charter Values.
- Ability to pass D&A and medical
Successful Candidates will enjoy the following:
- Attractive hourly rate
- Option of 8/6 or 9/5 Roster
- Experience working with a respected global employer
If you or someone you know may be interested, please email an updated Resume to email@example.com or phone Michelle on (08) 91734116. Or click apply now.
- Global Company
- 8/6 Roster
- Great team environment