The team at Category 5 Labour Management have substantial experience in all aspects of labour recruitment and safety management. The advantage we deliver to our clients is the support of a dedicated labour management company.
We are a young, dynamic and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment. We are currently seeking a driven and energetic Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our fast-growing Port Hedland team.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail. As they will be representing our business on all levels, we are seeking someone who can engage with anyone while maintaining a professional manner. A contagiously positive attitude is a must!
Duties will include, but not limited to;
- Provide end to end recruitment including writing and posting advertisements on traditional & social media platforms, phone screen and shortlist applicants, schedule and undertake interviews, skill assessments of applicants, background and reference check suitable candidates
- Coordinate the ongoing development & implementation of an induction procedure/s
- Maintain employee data
- General administrative duties and support to the team.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in recruitment is essential
- Be exceptionally organised, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be highly presentable at all times
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to join this growing business!
We will be progressing quickly for this role, please APPLY NOW so we can call you for a formal discussion.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- End to End Recruitment
- Immediate Start