Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Mining, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services.
We are currently taking applications for local or FIFO sparkies for the upcoming Roy Hill shut in Port Hedland.
Fly to Port Hedland – 9th May
Fly out from Port Hedland – 19th May
You’re role will see you Replacing some cables, PM check and tying in Change over switches.
Job Requirements are:
- Days and night shifts available
- Must have a WA Electrical licence
- Must have a EWP Ticket
- Must have a Working at Heights Ticket
- Must have a White card
- Must have a current Drivers licence
- Roy Hill inducted (highly regarded or can be completed later)
- Flights from Perth
- Accommodation provided at site.
- Ability to pass a full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are looking for some upcoming shutdown work with the opportunity to work for a global company, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Great Hourly Rate
- Work for a reputable company
- Shutdown from 9th – 19th May