Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The team at Category 5 have substantial experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, safety management and work hard to get the best outcomes for our people.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of steel building products. They offer a wide range of products and solutions for residential, commercial and industrial structures.
We are seeking applications for an experienced Stores person to join our clients Bunbury team. To be successful in this role you must have a flexible approach to your role as you will also be required to work within the processing operations;
- Loading & unloading trucks and storing materials
- Monitoring stock quality
- Cross-checking accuracy of orders vs deliveries
- Operation of forklift and gantry crane
- Operation of various metal fabrication processing machines (benders, rollers etc.)
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within a similar role (essential)
- Forklift licence
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
- Available to work Monday – Friday
If you are looking for an opportunity with an employer that is committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion and is a strong supporter of training and professional development, then ‘Apply Now’!
- Working Monday – Friday
- Bunbury based – Home every night