Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a highly acclaimed company due to its involvement in Western Australia’s Government Trading Enterprise, and its reputation in valuing their people as being the key to the company’s success.
We are now currently seeking applications for an experienced Trade Assistant. Your duties include, but are not limited to;
- Assist Painters, Boilermakers and/or Electricians in completing planned and breakdown maintenance
- Assist with the receipt and storage of maintenance
stores as required
- Maintain condition of plant and equipment
- Complete project tasks as required
- Other duties as instructed by Supervisor or
- Operation of forklift (if applicable)
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within a similar role (essential)
- Previous painting background (desirable)
- Current Forklift, Working at Heights and EWP tickets (essential)
- Current HR licence (essential)
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for an opportunity with an employer that is committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion and is a strong supporter of training and professional development, then ‘Apply Now’!
- Attractive hourly rate
- Be part of a high performing, supportive team
- Residential role only – Port Hedland (No FIFO)