Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently seeking applications from experienced HR or HC Drivers to join their Karratha Waste team on a FIFO (4 weeks on / 2 weeks off) roster. You will predominantly be responsible for the collection and unloading of waste on-site and around town.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Opportunity to permanent for locals after initial casual period for the right candidate!
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- HR Licence with a good truck driving record (essential)
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Professional and strong-commitment to customer service
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Competitive hourly rate
- FIFO (ex Perth) – 4 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Opportunity to permanent after initial casual period for the right candidate!