Full Job Description
Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services, Logistics and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a global organisation and a leader in the waste management industry.
About the role
- First point of contact weighing trucks in when people enter the landfill.
- Operate the weighbridges and coordinate traffic flow.
- Coordinate export and despatch activities.
- Data entry into the controlled waste tracking system, ensuring accuracy at all times by reviewing data integrity.
- Customer service, directing traffic and site housekeeping.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Possess moderate computer experience and mathematical aptitude.
- Great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of weighbridge operations highly advantageous.
- Forklift license desirable.
- Experience in the waste industry will be looked upon favourably.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following
- Competitive pay rates.
- Weekly pay cycle.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career, ‘Apply Now’. to complete repetitive, mundane tasks
- Competitive pay rate on offer + Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract