Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified experienced AT Welders to work on various Projects around Western Australia.
To be considered applicants must be meet the following essential criteria:
- 3 + experience working on rail
- Nationally Recognised AT Welders Certification
- Cert III Rail Infrastructure
- White card
- Full Clean “C” Class Driving License as a minimum (HR License preferred)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A.
- Accurate completion of paperwork.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and safe manner
- 3 contactable referee
- Available to start work straight away
- Nationally Recognized Plant Operator Tickets & experience as a Rail Operator
- Experience working in the Pilbara Region of WA
- “F” Endorsement
- High Risk Work License – Dogman, Rigging, Crane, Gantry Crane
- Defensive Four-Wheel Drive
- Senior First Aid
Successful candidates will enjoy the following;
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Friendly, close knit team environment.
- Specific on the job training.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now.
All applications will be considered
- Market Leading Rates
- Great Team and Work Culture
- FIFO Opportunities Available