Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a major construction company that will be involved in a new rail project.
Currently seeking an experienced Peggy / Stores Person to join their Port Hedland Rail Yard.
You will be working at the rail yard in Hedland with frequent trips in and out of town to collect and maintain stocks, sort and look after PPE, unload of trucks may be required and miscellaneous works.
Previous experience working in a similar role including driving HR Truck driving essential. You will be working in a fast paced workshop, therefore you will need to be capable of working autonomously and adhering to the safety culture.
- Attractive hourly rate – 6 Day week
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a Tier one construction company on a major project
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- HR Licence
- Forklift ticket – other high risk tickets like dogging would be favourable
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join an exciting project team , then ‘Apply Now’.
- – Local – Port Hedland
- – HR Drivers licence and Forklift ticket
- – Great communicator