One of Australia’s most dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Cat5 Rail specialises in rail recruitment, manning, and managed labour services. We provide tailored solutions for a wide range of domestic and international clients.
Cat5 Rail harnesses a team of 700+ field employees, plus more than 60 dedicated professionals. Our capabilities span across Mining & Resources, Civil Construction, Light-rail, Heavy Haul & Passenger rail networks.
From SEQ to regional QLD, the Cat5 family has built a sustainable business that creates long-term opportunities for our clients and employees.
We offer fantastic career development opportunities so you can grow your career as part of our family team!
We have opportunities on short term, long-term and shutdowns works within rail and civil projects. The roles we have available are:
- EWP Operators
- Loader Operators
- Roller Operators
- Multi skilled Track Workers
- HR/Hiab Operators
- Doggers & Riggers
- Crane Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Trade roles – all disciplines
What we can offer you:
- Cat5 Rail is a company who values their people
- Safety is our highest priority in all aspects of what we do
- Short term, long term and shutdown work available
- Competitive pay, company culture and working conditions
- We offer upskilling opportunities including nationally accredited qualifications
- Opportunity to work on major projects and Tier 1 rail networks
Applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Have a good attitude towards safety and experience working in high safety critical environments
- Proven experience within the advertised roles
- Construction card
- Full C Class Driving Licence or higher with no restrictions (HR Licence preferred but not essential)
- Able to pass rail medical and ongoing D&A screens
Desirable but not essential:
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW)
- Cert II/Cert III in Rail Infrastructure or equivalent
- High Risk Licence – Dogging, Rigging, Crane, Elevated Work Platform, Forklift etc
- Four Wheel Drive training
- First Aid training
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with opportunity to grow, then apply now
- Multiple roles available now
- Great rates on offer
- Ongoing work and career development opportunities