Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are seeking applications from Rail Workers who possess a number of different skillsets
To be considered applicants must be meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrable experience working on rail
- Cert II Rail Infrastructure
- White card
- Full Clean “C” Class Driving License as a minimum (HR Licence preferred)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A.
- Accurate completion of paperwork and inductions.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and safe manner
- Nationally Recognised Plant Operator Tickets & experience as a Rail Operator
- Nationally Recognised Welders Certification
- Nationally Recognised HiRail Certification
- Experience working in the Pilbara Region of WA
- “F” Endorsement
- Defensive Four-Wheel Drive
- Senior First Aid
- 3 contactable referees
Successful candidates will enjoy the following;
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Friendly, close knit team environment.
- Specific on the job training.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now.
- Market Leading Rates
- Flights ex Perth ONLY
- Great Team and Work Culture