As one of Australia’s dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Category Five has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and Candidates. With a fresh approach in the Mining and Rail sector Category Five’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Category Five Port Hedland are currently seeking a Rail Structures inspector for a Residential or FIFO 8 on 6 off rostered position. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
• Current valid WA driver’s license, C class manual at a minimum
• Level 2 bridge inspection training
• Certificate 3 in civil construction BCC30307
• How to operate and maintain a four-wheel drive vehicle training prior to commencement
• Great work ethic and technical knowledge
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• A high level of verbal, written and computer literacy skills
• The ability to pass an extensive medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
• Perform Bridge and culvert CVI and GVI inspections as per BHP SIM standards
• Conduct rail network bridge and culvert inspections as per 1SAP system generated work orders
• Report on Culvert defects in 1SAP work management system
• Create subsequent notifications in 1SAP work management system
• Prioritize found defects according to risk matrix
• Ability to work autonomously travelling between various remote camps
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles with Category Five, please Apply Now!
- Cert 3 in Civil Construction BCC30307 required
- Experience performing bridge & culvert inspections
- 8 days on 6 days off, day shift (FIFO or Residential)