We are currently looking for experienced Recruitment Specialists to join our Operations Support Team in our Brisbane Office located in Banyo.
One of Australia’s most dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Category 5 Labour Management has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and our Candidates.
We are a young, dynamic, and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment. We would like to speak to driven and energetic Recruitment Specialists and Administrators who are looking to progress their careers.
The ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude and keen eye for detail, you are highly motivated with demonstrated experience working within fast paced working environments.
You will be representing our business on all levels, so you need to be people focused, flexible and have a positive attitude. You will be responsible for building and maintaining recruitment pools and will be used to high volume recruitment activities across the eastern states. You may be in a recruitment administration role currently supporting Recruiters and you’re looking for that next step.
Duties will Include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure workforce requirements are understood and being worked on to meet project start dates
- Advertising, screening, shortlisting, maintaining, and processing all job applications
- Bulk recruitment activities for shutdown crews and ongoing casual/project/internal workforces
- Working across multiple industries and being flexible to work on different job roles for blue and white collar
- Keeping track of the entire recruitment, onboarding, and mobilisation process to ensure smooth interactions with candidates and clients
- Being responsible for the candidate experience and growing talent pools for upcoming opportunities
- Being on top of the day to day, keeping organised and always ensuring clear/positive communication with all stakeholders
- Actively promoting Category 5 service offerings to new and existing clients
- Acts and communicates with integrity in all client dealings, ensuring that all promises made are delivered on schedule and meet client’s expectations
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Worked in fast paced work environments
- Positive communicator
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Possess great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Rail industry advantageous
What’s on offer:
- Fun and energetic office environment with a fantastic company culture – we want you to enjoy coming to work – WE DO!
- Competitive salary on offer – negotiable based on experience
- Career progression opportunities – grow your career with us as we grow
For a confidential discussion please contact Luke on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exciting opportunity to join a great company
- Career development and growth potential
- Be rewarded for your hard work