Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for experienced Site Coordinators for two roles to join our team on rosters FIFO and DIDO ex Perth.
To be considered, applicants must have the below.
– Demonstrated extensive experience in Supervisory, Coordinator or Leading hand positions
– Construction, Maintenance or Rail experience
– Microsoft Office suites experience
– Project planning, estimating and cost, scheduling experience
– Minimum C Class Driver’s License
– Certification or Qualifications in Project Management, Construction or Maintenance
Successful applicants will enjoy:
– Work vehicle provided
– Accommodation provided
– Meals included
– Travelling to remote locations within WA, interstate and overseas
– Weekly pays
If you are looking for a change and have commitment to a Safety First culture, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction, Civil or Rail Background highly desirable
- FIFO and DIDO ex Perth roles available
- Work vehicle and accommodation provided