Cat5 Rail is a major supplier of specialist rail personnel throughout Australia. Due to an increase in work demands, there is an urgent requirement for experienced Tamper and Regulator Operators to join our growing team in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources, and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are seeking applications from Track Machine Specialists who have experience working on Australian Rail Networks to become part of our team.
What we can offer you:
- Great pay and conditions
- Family friendly FIFO roster
- Being treated as a valued member of the team, not a number
- Exciting Rail Projects
- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team of Rail Specialists
To be considered applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Track Machine Operator
- Cert II Rail Infrastructure (minimum)
- Construction Card (white/blue)
- Ability complete and pass Rail Category 1 Rail Medical and drug and alcohol testing
- Full C Class Driving License or higher with no restrictions (HR License preferred but not essential)
Desirable but not essential
- Inducted or experience on BHP, FMG or Roy Hill Rail Networks
- Available to start immediately
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Excellent Pay and Conditions
- Ongoing 2/2 roster available