Cat 5 Rail is a major supplier of specialist rail personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Due to an increase in work demands, there is an urgent requirement for experienced Track Protection Officers to join our growing Rail Maintenance Team working at BHP
Cat 5 Rail Offers Suitable Applicants:
– Attractive Pay Rates
– Long Term Roles
– 2 weeks on, 1 week off Roster (Flexible Rosters will be considered)
– Meals and Accommodation (Camp)
– Opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team of rail specialists
– Further Nationally Accredited Rail Infrastructure Training
– Immediate Start Dates
– Providing Site Protection to ensure the safety of work groups carrying out maintenance and construction work within the rail corridor.
– Maintaining high levels of communication with all involved parties
– Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with WH&S requirements and legislative policies
– Accurate Completion of Paperwork and Strict Adherence to Procedures.
– Minimum 2 years recent experience as a Track Protection Officer on a Mining Rail Network
– Safe working Accreditation
– Valid Australian Drivers License – C Class Min.
– White or Blue Card
– 3 Contactable Referees
– Cert II Rail Infrastructure
– Ability to Complete Cat1 Rail Medical and Drug and Alcohol Testing
– BHP Safeworking Accreditations – TOA/TWA/LPA
– 2 + Years experience on BHP Rail Networks
If you are looking for long term stable work where you are treated as a valued member of the team and not just a number, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Attractive Ongoing Rates
- Ongoing Long Term Opportunities
- Immediate Starts