Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades, labour and maintenance personnel to various industries.
Category Five are currently seeking a Mobilisation Coordinator for our client based in Belmont. The successful candidate will be working Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of all staff mobilisation and accommodation requirements
- Project and administrative support to the Project Team
- Understand and manage client specific mobilisation requirements
- Liaise with project team to coordinate project mobilisation
- Tracking of on-boarding activities including managing PPE
- Data input and management of client specific training and qualification databases
- Management and tracking of all staff qualifications, inductions, site tickets, H&S documentation, and medicals in HR Management software
- Weekly review and management of staff time-sheets to ensure accuracy
- Schedule, attend & minute all pre-mobilisation meetings
- Provide support to onsite and operations management team
- Attend relevant courses to remain up-to-date with training
- Provide administration support other facets of the business as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills
- of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Previous experience in construction, mining, engineering, project management or industrial sector would be desirable.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suites of products, including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
What’s on Offer
- Excellent conditions and hourly rate
- Monday to Friday 40 hrs per week (Flexibility Required at Busy periods)
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are looking to work in a position with variety then please apply for this position or get in touch with Georgia in the office to discuss this role and other roles we may have available for you.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- 40 hours per week
- Awesome hourly rate!
- Work within a great team environment