Full Job Description
Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services, Logistics and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Work for a global organisation and a leader in the waste management industry and benefit from a competitive salary, comprehensive training and a path for career advancement. Our client will provide a supportive work environment, modern equipment, and a commitment to work-life balance.
We are seeking a Parts Washer Technician with a Fitter & Turner/Mechanical or similar trade background who is passionate about working with parts washers, parts cleaning sinks, turbo wash and spray gun machines. You will be responsible for maintaining and refurbishing equipment as well as our clients out onsite, ensuring optimal functionality, troubleshooting issues, and adhering to strict safety standards. You will also drive and operate a truck and deliver our services to our clients across various locations. You will have a Heavy Rigid (HR) or Medium Rigid (MR) Truck licence or be willing to obtain one.
To excel in this role, you will have:
- Mechanical knowledge and fault finding experience with mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment essential.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
- Willingness to travel to regional sites – overnight stay is required approx. 2-3 nights per month.
- Ability to obtain a police clearance and applicable Mine Site Access requirements.
- An unrestricted MR/HR Licence or willing to obtain.
- Forklift license desirable.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t miss this opportunity and ‘apply now’. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Full time permeant role
- Dandenong Location
- Genuine career opportunities