CAT5 Rail is a locally owned and operated labour hire, plant and equipment business, specialising in Rail Maintenance and Construction works. For over 12 years we have built a reputation of looking after our staff and delivering quality results for our clients across Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking applications from experienced Grouters to join our team based in Bayswater working on a major railway construction project.
What we can offer you:
- Cat5 Rail is a company who values their people
- Safety is our highest priority in all aspects of what we do
- Great pay and conditions
- Working as part of a great team and business
To be considered applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Grouting using Epoxy
- Formwork or structures background
- Labouring background in concrete or formwork
- PTA Supervised Worker Certificate (or willing to complete)
- Rail Industry Worker card (or willing to obtain)
- Full C Class Driving Licence or higher with no restrictions
- Able to pass Rail Category 3 medical and ongoing D&A screens
Desirable but not essential:
- Inducted and experienced on PTA or ARC Infrastructure Networks
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with opportunity to grow, then apply now.